The iphysio® Profile Designer is screwed into the implant during the 1st or the 2nd surgical intervention. It remains in place throughout the bone and gingival healing process as well as during the taking of an impression irrespective of the implant sector, whether aesthetic or not. It is only removed once to place and finally screw in the final restoration.
iphysio® helps to achieve the healing, impression and the temporary prosthesis
- Anatomical healing: find again the true non-circular emergence profile of natural teeth.
- Conventional or digital impression: take the impression directly on iphysio® without removing it.
- Temporary: create the temporary directly on iphysio® thanks to dedicated temporary abutment without removing it.
IPHYSIO® IS COMPATIBLE WITH THE LARGEST BRANDS OF IMPLANTS: Astra Tech®, ETK®, Implant Direct®, Nobel Biocare®…
Preservation of the biological space
A true profile of anatomical emergence
The diameter of an implant does not correspond to the anatomical cross section of the replaced tooth. The iphysio® Profile Designer offers you a true profile of anatomical emergence guaranteeing sufficient thickness of the soft tissue. It will therefore allow for the transition of a round implant section to the actual emergence of the real tooth. We have studied fifty scanners of various patients to measure the proximal and vestibulo-lingual (or palatine) dimensions of tissue level emergences of roots and teeth.
Differents shapes and heights
Anatomical shapes based on the restoration area
The result is the proposal of several anatomical shapes which give you the best aesthetic results by:
• the sculpting of a true non-circular anatomical profile ;
• best compressions, preparations and gingival papillae guides in the inter-dental spaces
Differents heights available
4 differents heights available with coloured screw for identification of the Profile Designer height.
Features and benefits
Respect for the biological factors
• Reduction of number of soft tissue interventions: preservation of the mucosa attachment and the biological width, reduction in peri-implantitis risks
• Papilla guiding
• No risk of contamination of the implant site during removal of the parts for the taking of the impression and the insertion of the temporary prosthesis
Simplification and rationalisation of the protocol
• Only 1 part required to do it all: healing, impression and temporary
• Homothety of the profiles between the iphysio® Profil Designers and the Esthetibase titanium interfaces
Progress in the dental practice
• Time saving
• Fewer components to manage (in the case of a digital impression)
• Ideal for referrals owing to simplification of the parts management: no purchase of impression copings and analogs, less handling, a simplified protocol
Improvement in the patient experience
• Comfort in taking the impression (no pain owing to the change of component)
• Time saving
• Reduction in the number of sessions
• Aesthetic result