« SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE SOPHISTICATION »
Léonard de Vinci
Simplify your implant treatment with the iPhysio® Code
iPhysio® Profile Designer best practices
The iPhysio® Profile Designer is a unique, next-generation healing abutment that is used without disassembly for healing, impression, and provisional.
Learn all the methods and practices for effective use of the iPhysio® Profile Designer.
This booklet was made by Dr. Cheylus, Dr. Koclejda, Dr. Legros, and the dentist members of the Club Actis iPhysio® users to share their experiences and tips through clinical cases.
Extracts from the iPhysio® Code
– Shape an anatomical prosthetic cradle
– Preserve the gingival papillae
– Successful impressions
– Preserve the resin for your temporary
– Avoid manipulation of the supra-implant parts during the adjustment
– Secure the prosthetic adaptation and occlusion
– Use the screw to remove the iPhysio® designer profile
– Cradle during final restoration
– Maintain the properties of the zirconia coating
– Take a HD photo lo send the correct information
– Communicate effectively with your laboratory
DOWNLOAD YOUR iPhysio® CODE
Fill out this form to download the iPhysio® Profile Designer best practices